Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'll Be Back

~This will be my last post from within Japan, because tomorrow I'll be flying back to America. But don't write off David Does Japan just yet, because I still have a backlog of pictures and stories to share with you from the last couple of weeks.

It's been sad for me for the past week as I said goodbye to my students. Some of them gave me presents and notes, which was very kind. Some of the younger children even drew pictures of/for me! I hate to leave them, but I'm confident that my replacement teacher, whom I've been working with for the past week, will be a good teacher for them.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing my friends and family shortly. Stay tuned to David Does Japan for the next week or so as I make another few postings. ~Oyasumi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home