Thursday, April 12, 2007

100% FAIL

~On my ride home from work today, I rode past the infamous Hananomachi Avenue. Near the edge, outside of one seedy-looking establishment of dubious repute, was one tough-looking guy...or at least, he was doing his best to look like a gangster. You know what I mean: black clothes, black hat, shoulders hunched over, furiously smoking a cigarette and glaring at everyone who walks by.

...but as I rode past him, I happened to look back, and noticed the writing on the back of his "tough guy" jacket: HAMSTER CLUB. Seriously, that's an instant, 100%, no-question-about it FAIL. ~Oyasumi!

NOTE: I'm in the process of moving, and my internet service here will be turned off tomorrow. This means that I may be incommunicado for a few days. Fear not, David Does Japan will return before I actually leave Japan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home