Monday, October 16, 2006

Curse that Infernal Construction!

~Remember the Infernal Contraption? Thankfully, it's long-gone. In its place, however, is this:

^ This construction site recently went into full-speed mode, and the noise is if anything even more horrible than the Infernal Contraption. This one guy has a power saw that whines so loud it sets my teeth on edge! Now, instead of being awakened by continual pounding, I'm awakened by sporadic pounding and assorted mechanical screeching.

Speaking of construction, I think if the Boys With Toys focused more on toys that build things, rather than toys that destroy things, the world would be a better place. Don't you agree?
~Oyasumi!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 19 October, 2006, Blogger Sir Purple said...

Nice live-action wall-insertage you captured there. It's 12:26am and I can hear a buzz-saw. Or is it my imagination? Hard to say, it goes on so much. There are two more construction sites nearby (private house round the corner, supermarket up the road) so could be carried on the wind, or in my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home